Intelligent program control
- 10 programs available for temperature ramp up and dwell control.
- 10 steps per a program and 99 hours 59 minutes per a step.
- Stored programs are easily linkable.
- Programs can be repeated up to 99 cycles.
- Pre-heating and heating time are settable before program starts.
- Temperature range.
– RW3-35 models from -35℃ to 150℃.
– RW3-25 models from -25℃ to 150℃.
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Three point temperature calibration / Automatic tuning / Automatic run.
- Suitable for both internal and external bath environments due to reduced turbulence by using five-speed adjustable pump and built-in cooling coil.
(1 to 3 steps of the pump for internal circulation and 4 to 5 steps for external circulation)
- Bright VFD display with quick adjustable dial knob. (0.1℃resolution)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient memory function of up to three frequently set temperature.
- Corrosion-resistant, leak-proof, round-cornered, and easy-to-clean stainless steel bath with easy access drain valve.
- Detachable condenser air-filter for easy maintenance of refrigerating efficiency.
- CFC-free refrigerant (R-507, R-404A) and a double service valve for leakage prevention.
- Quick-release front grill for easy cleaning of the condenser.
- RS-232 / USB interface for external control and data collection.
- Side handles enables convenience handling and transport
- Isolated design of agitator, heater, and sensor by a baffle plate to minimize the turbulence in the bath fluid and also to protect users and samples against direct contact.
- Complete safety protection system with warning alarms.
– Low fluid level and dry-running, over-temperature, over-current.
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.