Conditions Of Use
Biotechnical services, Inc. strives to make sure this website is error free but makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of any information contained on this Web Site. Further, Biotechnical Services, Inc. expressly disclaims any obligation to update or correct information contained on the Web Site and explicitly disclaims any duty to do so. Biotechnical Services, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web Site or the use or interpretation of information contained herein.
Terms and Conditions
- Contents of this Web Site are copyrighted and may not be used for purposes other than intended. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or rights to any content on the Biotechnical Services, Inc. web site.
- Images of people, places or things displayed on the Web Site are either the property of Biotechnical Services, Inc. or used with permission from their lawful owners. The use of these images by you is prohibited without the express written permission of Biotechnical Services, Inc.. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes. Further, please be advised that Biotechnical Services, Inc. actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of the Web Site. Biotechnical Services, Inc. assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information or products contained herein. IN NO EVENT SHALL Biotechnical Services, Inc., including its Affiliates, Owners or Agents, be liable for ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages arising from or in connection with the use of this website.
- Biotechnical Services, Inc. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE WILL BE TIMELY OR ERROR FREE.
- By sending photographs to Biotechnical Services, Inc. you are personally guaranteeing that you are the rightful owner and granting permission for Biotechnical Services, Inc. to use them. DO NOT send pictures you found on the web!
- Links to other web sites are provided solely as aids to assist you to locate other internet resources that may be of interest. They are not intended to state or imply that Biotechnical Services, Inc. sponsors or is affiliated with such linked sites. Biotechnical Services, Inc. is not responsible for the content of any of the Web Site pages that are outside of our control and can change without our knowledge. The opinions, claims, comments, or software contained in hyperlinked sites are those of the companies responsible for such sites and should not be attributed to Biotechnical Services, Inc. in any manner.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the Web Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Biotechnical Services, Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Biotechnical Services, Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. Biotechnical Services, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content neither of the Web Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Web Site.
- By accessing this Web Site both you and Biotechnical Services, Inc. agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California will apply to all matters relating to use of this Web Site.
- Biotechnical Services, Inc. reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information or materials on the Web Site at any time without any prior notification to any user.
Biotechnical Services, Inc. may, at any time, revise these Conditions of Use by updating this posting.