Performance & Convenience
- Years of vibration-free and silent operation.
– Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to generate smooth, quiet, and yet powerful stirring.
- Powerful torque capable of handling high viscosity tasks.
- Maintenance of constant motor speed by PID feedback control system even under conditions of changing viscosity.
- Best effort function intelligently manages its stirring speed to keep stirring even workload is out of its capacity.
- Prevention of accidental spills or splashes thanks to microprocessor controlled smooth start and stop functions.
- Well illuminated digital display panel with sensitive touch buttons.
– Set/present rpm, power ratio (%) and run time are visible together on one screen.
- Stirring directions are selectable depending on each impeller’s shape.
- Built-in USB port for external control and data collection.
– Lab Companion software and USB cable are provided.
- Compact and slim head design for diverse flexibility in configuring other test equipment and accessories. (optional)
- Sturdy aluminum main body efficiently absorbing and emitting the heat generated by the motor.
- Safety features against overload and overheating for continuous operation.
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes.