LAB COMPANION MODEL SKC-7200 SHAKER (ORBITAL 2" STROKE)
Shipping Weight: 165lbs
Manufactured by: Jeio Tech
Units in Stock : 100
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 06 March, 2019.
- Microprocessor PID control maintaining constant speed
- Competitive high shaking speed up to 500 rpm.
- Orbital shaking motion in various diameter.
- 19mm for SKC-6075/7075
- 25mm for SKC-6100/7100
- 50mm for SKC-6200/7200
- Wide speed range even with heavy workload.
- Ideal DD(Direct Drive) Brushless Motor and triple cam system support heavy load, quiet, maintenance free operation and deliver high torque at high speeds and smooth rotation.
- Best effort run function intelligently manages its rpm to keep shaking even workload is out of its capacity.
- Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual vibrations caused from unstable floor or external shock.
- Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control.
- Smooth start and smooth stop function prevent chemical spills from flasks or test tubes.
- Exceptional low-profile design (only 12cm from bottom to platform) minimizes vibration or sliding caused by the high speed shaking motion.
- User friendly control panel.
- Lab Companion’s unique VFD-bright, clear, easy to read.
- Durable membrane touch switch and control knob.
- Easy-exchangeable slide type universal platform reduces physical fatigue when handling the heavy load samples. (optional)
- Repetitive task can be easily performed as the platform stops where it starts.
- Stopping the shaking platform always at the same position is highly beneficial for automated dosing or sampling process.
- Variety of accessories are available to meet application demands.
- Shaking speed deviation alarm.
- Over-current protection.