Lab Service Forms
News and Events
- On February 3, 2014, we are proud to announce the launch of our new customer portal fueled by SalesForce. You can now schedule service calls, see calibration data in real time and review work history on your instruments. Contact us for a demo or login today!
- January 20, 2014, Lena Ruiz is promoted to Business Development. She has done a great job handling our Quality Assurance Department and helping BTS earn their ISO 17025 accreditation. Now we look forward to her helping us expand our reach in the life science community.
- January 2, 2014 BTS is proud to announce that our engineers are actively working to obtain certification in ASQ Certified Calibration Technician (CCT). We are committed to demonstrating our employee's proficiency via validation of their skills to this third-party test. BTS is also committed to investing in our employee's careers. Final test will take place in June 2014!
- September 2013 is our 24th Anniversary. We are proud of how far we have come in 24 years but we are over the moon with excitement for what we will be rolling out over the next year. To give you a sneak peak, we will introduce a customer portal that will allow instant access to calibration records for all customers, history of service calls and billing history. Very soon you will be asked to sign service request on a tablet versus the old pen and paper route. Keep an eye on your email for our quarterly newsletters. Continual improvement is what it's all about!
- August 12, 2013 We welcome Liz Serrato as our validation specialist. Liz is GE Sensing certified for validations and has a B.S. in Electronic Engineering. She has a keen eye for detail, troubleshooting and monitoring equipment. Give Liz a call to see how she can help with your validation processes.
- July 22, 2013 Jay Collins has joined the BTS family as our new Field Service Manager. Jay's specialties include gamma ray scanners, PLC's, fiber optics and other various other equipment. He has worked in field service industry for over 10 years and will be working with our field engineers to bring our customer superior service on every call.
- March, 2013 BTS welcomes our newest Field Service Engineer Gary Ellis. Gary comes to us with over 20 years of servicing the dental/medical device industry. Gary is also a proud veteran of the U.S. Navy.
- February 2013 BTS lowers the price on all Pre-owned Lab Equipment!
- October 31, 2012 BTS has a new blog! Check back for interesting and informative posts regarding how to keep your lab equipment running better and longer.
- September 2012 BTS celebrates 23 years of serving the life sciences industry.
- June 2012 BTS becomes an authorized dealer for Ohaus equipment.